Reaction score
Which is your favorite Gaming Company?

My Fav Game Company:
I like ELECTRONIC ARTS and UBISOFT

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
EA for the Sims series, although I'm getting tired of them starting over with zero expansions every time (at the Sims 1 rate, at 7 full-feature expansions they start over - we're at EP6 with Bon Voyage for sims 2).

I'm still partial to Maxis and Bullfrog though - Maxis for the OLD simcity games (and sim copter!), Bullfrog for Theme Hospital and Dungeon Keeper 2. Maxis got absorbed into EA though (Maxis I believe still existed at the time The Sims 1 came out, but even then it was part of EA - now it's all just under EA). Dunno what happened to Bullfrog (think it became part of EA as well :( ).

symbolicpixel

Reaction score
Let's see... mine are EA, Square Enix, 989 Studios, Tecmo, Rockstar, Sunsoft, Culture Brain, and maybe Sega.

$/X

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Let me think, EA (both sports and games), Ubisoft, THQ, Eidos, Microsoft......I think that'll do, but I mostly take on games regardless of the company, more on the game than the company...;)

Shenlone

Reaction score
Blizzard for me, although i'm pretty open to playing games from any other company depending on the genre. I just seem to end up playing the blizzard ones like the entire warcraft series (warcraft I, II, and III + expansions) more than any of the other ones i've played.

-Shenlone

Cabrill

Reaction score
I like blizzard :x
I used to like Blizzard, until they banned me from WoW the very first time some Chinese farmer stole my password and used my account to exploit. They even admitted the IP address originated in China, and that they were aware I was the victim, not the perpetrator, but they were completely unwilling to help me out. Jerks...

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
EA and Rockstar Games I would have to say.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Ubisoft and Eidos all the way ^_^ I love the PC games!

~~Ben

Hosting4Life

Reaction score
I have so much favorite Gaming Company... :biggrin: Anyways, I will say Ubisoft (Tom Clancy's Series), Rockstar Games (Grand Theft Auto Series), Sony Entertainment (Resistance: Fall of Man, and Warhawk), and EA (Battlefield Series). They are all fantastic games for online and offline. :biggrin:

KowKing

Reaction score
Should mention id Software and Cyrtek. (Doom and Far Cry/Crysis).