Which Is Your Favourite Web Browser?

• Total voters

tribune159

Reaction score
Google Chrome No doubts about that !!

Its fastest Web Browser EVER !! >>>>>>>>>

indians

Reaction score
i am using both firefox and google chrome but for most of the websites i use firefox.

firefox is the best.

waiting for the final release of firefox 4

creastery

Reaction score
I liked Mozilla Firefox, but when Google Chrome was released, I realized that it was much easier to do code-editing in Chrome than Firefox (I like Developer Tools more than Firebug:D).

For now, I continue to use Chrome for browsing and code-editing and Firefox for downloading :)

Safari's not bad but I don't like the shortcut keys. Opera's cool but I don't really like the interface.

So yeah. Chrome and Firefox :)

ronak123

Reaction score
obvious answer for me Mozilla Firefox coz i've been using that for 3 yrs and its the most amazing, fast, and cool browser ever

Danielx386

Reaction score
I like firefox, nice and fast and secure. I also like Google Chrome as well

kanno

Reaction score
Hmm.... at the moment im using Google Chrome for its speed and performance, however it really lacks features I like from Firefox. So I voted Firefox my favourite because it still is!

When Firefox 4.0 is released and speed increased I will use it more regularly again!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I currently have Chrome, Firefox, and Opera installed.
I almost never use Opera except for occasional testing purposes. In my opinion Firefox has some advantages over Chrome. The "back-end" is more user friendly and easier to configure and, as stated before, there are some nice add-ons and other useful features not available on other popular browsers. However, I get a lot of unwanted popups on Firefox despite making adjustments to settings and using add-ons designed to prevent popups. I almost never see popups in Chrome with the default settings. I have found that, (at least on my computer and OS), that Chrome loads and runs much faster than Firefox and I also like the built in translation feature of Chrome.

kooKyGuY

Reaction score
I use Chromium. It is based on Chrome, but I didn't vote for Chrome in the poll, since I prefer not to use it.

supanut200042

Reaction score
My favorite browser is Firefox.
There is just a lot of extensions to customize the browser.
It is also very light on resources, and it works great even on dial-up connection under Windows 2000 in a virtual machine on Windows 7 host.
It is also safer than IE.

shahjay0193

Reaction score
Google Chrome is my favourite because of its cool extensions and speed... :smile:
Still I use Mozilla Firefox in parallel to chrome sometimes... 8)

Reaction score
I used to be a die hard fan of firefox... but as Chrome emerged as the fastest browser, it sealed its place in my computer's disc... and also my heart ;)
Now I use Google for general usages & surfing(about 75% of my net use) but cannot do away with firefox for its incredible addons