Which OS?

Which operating system?

• Total voters

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Vista. Have never had a problem with it (maybe because I'm a bit on the techie side?).

wolf693

Reaction score
My specialty is Windows XP, however Linux is more powerful and I use it quite often for work on my server that I run at my house. I voted Linux!

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I use XP, and can't wait for the third service pack to be released. A 10% performance improvement adds to the existing 50% improvement over Vista

cenobite321

Reaction score
I'm between Mac OSX and Windows XP, both are really good and stable OSs and I use both.

cybergig

Reaction score
Im between linux and mac osx... but I choose linux because you can crossbreed with it when your deving, much easier with it than osx or just plain old pain in the neck windows..

megaman4278

Reaction score
I use a Windows-based OS since that is the platform most applications today comply with :biggrin: But if I wanted to choose, regardless of compatibility, I'd choose Linux. It's free, it's simple, and versatile.

:biggrin:

marysore

Reaction score
I've been using Windows XP for 4 years and never had any problems with the system, so I'm gonna stick to it!;)

F

Fahad

Linux - it owns, and it's easier to use than Windows.
Spartan Erik - XP SP3 and Vista SP1 are both already out!

tittat

Reaction score
No doubt,me uses Windows XP.
Now i thinking of vista,but my system resources is not allowing for an upgrade.

ootini

Reaction score
I'm curious as to who else chose BSD with me? Anyone want to own up? I love it! Also use Linux (Fedora / Slackware) and XP and unfortunately have to use Vista on my laptop, STINKY STINKY!

Sorry just realised the poll could tell me who had voted.

Last edited: