Which photo editing software is the best?

Calipe

Reaction score
Photoshop is the standard now. Unless you are an amateur webdesigner, you pretty much want to use Photoshop for your projects.

struni

Reaction score
I Like Ulead PhotoImpact. It has many templates for the image editing which made it very simple to use. Many features like removing marks on the face etc, inbuilt textures to apply for text, and frames etc makes it very powerful and easy to use photoediting software.
After this I like photoshop very much. I use photoshop for making logos and compressing images.
Most of the time I combine these two to edit an image.

koyut

Reaction score
I am not much of a designer but have used photoshop. If you are a hardcore designer photoshop is the best. For my level of expertise(amatuer) I use paint.net free and gets the job done.

Sohail

Reaction score
If you don't want to pay for anything then go for Paint.net but if you want to go for the more professional software then that would definitely be Photoshop.

otherside

Reaction score
I think the standard is generally photoshop, but once taking in consideration price and stuff you may want to try Paint Shop Pro or something like that. If its simply for editing your photos and applying basic effects picassa 2 is actually not that bad.

pgames

Reaction score
Photoshop elements... It came with my tablet ($100 tablet) and it's awesome

Last edited:

ramj1

Reaction score
I'd go with Photoshop CS3 Extended for now... I've been using Photoshop since the original creative suite came out, and it gets most any job I have done. I also do web design, but I started out doing graphics.

Last edited:

FalseHope

Reaction score
I have heard a lot about paint.net, does anyone have any reviews or something on it? I like PhotoShop, it's sweet.

like2program

Reaction score
Photoshop IS the best, but for us people who aren't rich:dunno:, there's GIMP and paint.NET

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Even if I had all the money in the world, I'd still use GIMP.
Imo, it's way better than Photoshop.
:)

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I prefer Photoshop Elements 5
It has so many functions.
Costs so much though...