Which Web Browser you like most?

tday.tk87

Reaction score
I use Chrome and mobile safari. Atomic Web is a good browser for iDevices.
The built-in flash player for google chrome is cool.

amisopno91

Reaction score
So it seems that google chrome gained much popularity over Firefox nowadays. I found Maxthon also speedy and stable too

RyanThaDude

Reaction score
Chrome has come a very long way but I just can't seem to give up using Firefox in Windows. Now on the Mac side Firefox loves to cause kernel panics for some reason (Flash issues I believe) so I'm using Chrome. Very solid and has never crashed yet in either OS.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I like Chrome for the minimal UI and the built in web developer tools, but I like firefox otherwise.

gflash76

Reaction score
Since I'm mostly on a Mac, it's Safari for me, although Camino still has a place in my heart.

And for PC, I tend to lean towards Firefox, but Chrome is gaining some favor with me for the extensions and the "apps".

chainedb

Reaction score
Mine's Google Chrome. I always use the "Inspect Element" function there, for my web development purposes. :)

miguelkp

Reaction score
Firefox. However, I've read about Lunascape and will be probably my next browser, if I understood well its features.

jensen

Reaction score
Have been using google chrome canary but sometimes it breaks. Last week was trying out maxthon and was interesting, browser based on IE. but mostly using chrome canary

highplainsthumper53

Reaction score
Have been using google chrome canary but sometimes it breaks. Last week was trying out maxthon and was interesting, browser based on IE. but mostly using chrome canary

I like FireFox, because it is a full featured product with many plug-ins available. And BTW, I like your sig!

mikemost

Reaction score
I like Chrome although it takes too much memory for me it seems its the fastest. I use Firefox sometimes but I still come back to Chrome.