Which Web Browser you like most?

laurenba

Reaction score
Google Chrome, although after a recent update it has been slightly glitchy.
I also like chrome as when i used internet explorer i sometimes have issues playing videos but i do not have any problems with chrome

jakex151

Reaction score
The browser I prefer to use is Mozilla Firefox. It is developed by a non-profit organization and is open-source! It even supports many Linux distributions I am aware of.

titly555

Banned
Reaction score
I think Mozilla Firefox is the best browser is the best for SEO expart. Mozilla Firefox provide lots of addons which helpful for SEO.

bipolars

Reaction score
I use Linux, so Firefox is the most use. On my Vista laptop, I use either IE or Firefox. Occasionally Safari.

iaccessi

Reaction score
The one I use the most and find runs best in the operating system I use the majority of the time (Windows 7) is Google Chrome.

sperko

Reaction score
I have used Firefox for a while now and recommend it for website development and everyday browsing. My second favourite is Google Chrome, then opera, then safari. Haven't ever really been a fan of IE.

iaccessi

Reaction score
I tried Maxthon and Lunascape and they both have some very nice features but I keep coming back to Firefox.

I recently got an Android smartphone and I use Dolphin browser on that which I think is very impressive.

The Dolphin browser is the best, lightweight stable browser on an Android phone. I have used Firefox, Opera etc. but Dolphin handles media better than them all and rarely crashes (in my experience). For the Windows desktop, I mostly use Chrome and Firefox; depending on what I am doing. Sometimes plug-in/add-ins are not updated promptly for new versions of Firefox. At times, Chrome mysteriously has problems with certain plug-ins/add-ins that were previously working just fine (even though neither the extension or the browser has had an update). Memory has not been a problem with Chrome lately from my experience. So either work well. As for IE....

Last edited:

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
I always tend to use Chrome, just for the sheer speed of it. It's by far the quickest browser.

Although Firefox is more user-friendly, more customizable, more functional etc...

I tend to switch between the two, depending on what I'm doing on the internet.

turklesq

Reaction score
Firefox fan here. Has anyone tried Opera? I might try it out of curiosity.

moneyb4

Reaction score
I use chrome all the time. I have used firefox in the past but not recently. I hear a lot that it has become more popular and much faster, I might give it a try.

wwinter

Reaction score
All browsers at different versions leap-frog each other to get my attention. Sometimes it will be chrome, sometimes firefox and sometimes opera.