Who gets credit for this?

gurfle

Reaction score
There used to be a system of exchanging some sort of "brownie points" for recognizing work others have done that you appreciate. The forum format has changed enough since last I participated in that kind of acitivity that I am unable to locate how to give whoever might be responsible for this minor little fix that I've been hoping for for over a year:

http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-h...i-page-hit-counter-finally-working-again.html

Has this "point" system been abandonded? If not how does it work now?

Thanks for not only keeping this going, but even gradually improving it:smile:

gurfle

Reaction score
I guess the correct term used was "credits", but seeing that this page (which seemed to exist in February of this year)
http://x10hosting.com/forums/rewards.php
does not exist anymore, I assume the idea has been abandoned.

I would like to pass on some of my credits, if possible, to whoever wishes to reveal themselves as having contributed to fixing the page-counter cgi script. Short of that, I definitely will pass along my verbal appreciation!

THanks, Nick

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, the credits system's currently Away WithOut Leave, but just this topic enough should be enough to pass on the thanks - the admins who fixed it should see it here just fine :)

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There is a little reputation counter though. Those little star icons at the bottom left of a post, next to the warning triangle icon. If you click that on a post that you like, you can give someone +rep ;)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
There is also a 'like' feature to show that a post helped you, which is the small text in the bottom right corner of each post above the user's signature.