Who is the best Email Gmail/Yahoo/HotMail

funindia

Reaction score
We are not satisfied with our present email service. We need more....

Give your opinions / options here.. Who will going to Rule the Email tradition?

Any one is here who still like hotmail or any one who hate Gmail?

Maurice

Reaction score
Gmail cause they started the 1 / 2GB hosting before Yahoo! did. Hotmail will never rule it.

n4tec

Reaction score
I am also for Gmail... But for some secure transaction i would rough talk to someone...

N

Nathan

Yahoo, secure, been around the longest. GMail is wet behind the ears.

Akkarin

Reaction score
I prefer hotmail, I used to have Yahoo but I just had too much spam for no reason, not sure about GMail.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Its all about Yahoo!. They are making this new thing that I think will beat google...

N

Nathan

vermillion said:
I prefer hotmail, I used to have Yahoo but I just had too much spam for no reason, not sure about GMail.

Hotmail = Not that good, at least it wasn't.
GMail = You have to sell your soul to delete an email.
Yahoo = I haven't got SPAM in over a year.

NewFuture

Reaction score
gmail, is greate the space for your emails is currently 2355 megabytes (and counting) of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message.

a advantage with hotmail is you can msn messenger, and yahoo has yahoo messenger

i use gmail and msn the most

N

Nathan

NewFuture said:
gmail, is greate the space for your emails is currently 2355 megabytes (and counting) of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message.

You have to sacrafice your first born son to delete a message. Security issues!

chaganlal1

Reaction score
In my opnion i think gmail is the best the whold archive thing i dotn know but tis really usefull, along with the conversations saved. All others are okay but gmail is it for me.

Iceman

Reaction score
Definitely G-Mail. Although they could use with a better spam-detector, it did indeed start the gigabyte of e-mail trend, and has the search emails capability, for people like me who get upwards of 20 mails a day, it helps.

n4tec

Reaction score
A mod should start a poll for 101 days to find out who is the best EMAIL..

zhizhaqy

Reaction score
I Like gmail because in Gmail 1 subject will be sort in 1 email. You can read Email and see the reply from another person in a time.

I have account in Yahoo because I am using Yahoo Messenger to comunicate with My friend. Most of them using YM in chat.

a few of my friend ever ask me ' do you have msn' and I said no. they tell me .. you can using MSN without Hotmail account but using your favorite email to register MSN Account. and i am using My Yahoo email for My msn.

NewFuture said:

a advantage with hotmail is you can msn messenger, and yahoo has yahoo messenger

i use gmail and msn the most

khr1z

Reaction score
G-mail 'cuz is have a lot of storage and at least i haven't receive spam in m y gmail account.

RoughTimes

Reaction score
OK ! Lets go!

funindia said:
We are not satisfied with our present email service. We need more....

Give your opinions / options here.. Who will going to Rule the Email tradition?

Any one is here who still like hotmail or any one who hate Gmail?

Ill go w/ gmail! I havent had ANY spam in my main inbox -> constantly adding more storage space -> Preview email b4 u read -> no HUGE ads like yahoo and hotmail! Plenty of storage -> use invites to create account to use for file storage wityh GMail drives -> http://www.viksoe.dk/code/gmail.htm > converation mode

[qoute] You have to sacrafice your first born son to delete a message. Security issues! [/quote] VERY ture!

i would LOVE to c this as a poll!

~-=Mike=-~

limelight

Reaction score
Gmail = The best! Very fking quick. You type in gmail.com and your automatically in your inbox. Alot of space 2GB and growing.

Yahoo = Never really used it but people say that it has great spam protection. I wouldn't use it because the Yahoo site is butt ugly and I expect the Email to be the same.

Hotmail = Too slow, confusing, small amount of space, + saves you getting a .net passport for MSN, but very very spammy.

dj_pista

Reaction score
gmail is cool cuz sum places where u want to register dey might nah accept hotmail or yahoo

Kay

Reaction score
I see most people like gmail that is probaly because you only signed up for gmail and not hotmail or yahoo - I will have to say that yahoo works for me that is why I signed up for it.
Maybe a poll would be good.