Who Likes Pokemon?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I liked pokemon when I was younger (not as much anymore), but I still like Pikachu!

----
The site below is my brothers and don't worry I am older than you think I am.

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Me too. :)
I used to watch the episodes and play the card game; sometimes I watch the new episodes.
My favorite pokemon was charmander.

burner35

Reaction score
I used to like Pokemon when I was about 10, then when I was 11 it was Yu-Gi-Oh. Now I'm 18 and just don't like any kiddie stuff :p

chili5

Reaction score
I used to watch Pokemon, and I collected the cards also. :biggrin: I watched Yu-Gi-Oh after awhile, which I really liked until recently.

I'm not so into the kids cartoons anymore. :) I still absolutely love the games though. :biggrin:

Last edited:

tomjkear

Reaction score
I was always a little too old for any of the above, but I like the artwork in Yu-Gi-Oh...

TK

cursedpsp

Reaction score
used to - i had 6 games of em on gameboy. But i sort of grew out of it.

Eon-Rider

Reaction score
I still like Pokemon especially the games except sometimes I really hate it because training to get the perfect Pokemon is too tedious.

chili5

Reaction score
The games are so much fun. :) I don't watch the shows anymore but the games are fun. I never bothered getting all the pokemon, I just got enough that I needed to finish the game. Pokemon Gold was so simple, got Charmander and Kadabra and the game was so easy to win.

kkenny

Reaction score
Blech. Pokemon was ok for me. It was fun playing with my cousins when I was young.

chili5

Reaction score
Yeah the games are a lot of fun. :D There kind of easy though.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I used to like Pokémon a lot when I was younger. The problem was, the shows just got boring after a while, I hardly had any trading cards, and my Pikachu Yellow Version game for my Game Boy Color, well, let's just say I erased the cartridge somehow with a GameShark for GameBoy Advance :lol:

Last edited:

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
I have Pokemon Emerald on my PSP and still play it, as all the UMD games released are crap and I need something to do on road trips.

nakg0d

Reaction score
I used to play it a lot back in the days, but now, if I see or own it, it's not something to be ashamed of. :p

delon

Banned
Reaction score
I used to like Pokemon when it was started in India, and then me as well as my friends lost interest in pokemon. but still i have those 6521 pokemon cards with me which i have collected.