Who watches LOST?

stef van de ven

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am Stef van de Ven, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm a huge fan of LOST.
The season 5 finale was awesome and I can't wait for the new and final season 6.

I was wondering if there were any other LOST fans and how much they like the show and what they have to tell about it...

Lets start!

I began watching LOST, when season 2 started (in America). I watched the first season on the television - 26 episodes, 26 weeks. I knew there was a second season and instead of waiting for the release in the Netherlands, I downloaded the second season. The first 2 seasons where very good, all drama with a mystery and a bit of science-fiction. In season 3 the story changed, new characters, new storyline and more problems. The mystery part increased!
In season 4 there was a lot of action and the drama was not always there, the science-fiction elements increased in the other hand! Season 5 was science fiction only, time travelling, big donkey wheel, ghosts, gods dead people being alive... we even heard that charlie is coming back to the show!

The science fiction elements are boring me, too much of time travelling, and because of the low amount of episodes in the season, the story itself is getting hard to understand. I had to read reviews to understand the Jacob and the John part. 2 gods, what a weird story!

Pls tell me (us) what you think of lost

batman1

Reaction score
Lucky you. I am jamaican and I only saw season 1. About a year ago and it hasn't been on local tv since.

Need cable, I hope my bro or dad will get it, but they think its bad for us. "You got school"... :dunno:

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
i do and im a big fan of lost iswell and followed all seasons till know and will till the end:biggthump btw i dont know why the episode are not coming out it suppose to but its been weeks no episode has been released

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've seen every episode xD. Waiting for season 6, which will air in January or February