why google is not indexing my backlinks?

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
i have many backlinks on net as much as 59 on yahoo, but form so many weeks it is limited to 5 on google for my temporary email site tittbit

any one tell me whats the reason behind this?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are your backlinks holding the NoFollow attribute? I don't know about Google but I know Yahoo! Backlinks counts nofollow links also.

Also, Google might not index at the same speed as Yahoo! The sites you have links from might have a slow index rate at Google.

Make sure your backlinks if they are images, that they hold the alt attribute so Google can actually see it.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
How are you looking up backlinks to Google?

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Quality NOT quantity is the contributing factor to the ranking process.

One genuine backlink on a site not under your control is worth more than a hundred or so forum posts with signature tags. As you've probably already noticed in the Google search results they pay little attention to such things and don't even show them.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Google Search Query - - link:http://tittbit.in/

#Internal link - does not count
TittBit - About
About TittBit. This script is originally created by Mr. Mark Percival and who named it as 2Prong, which was available with source code freely. ...
tittbit.in/about.html - Cached
#

Signature tag - not a lot of points
Link exchange for my website
9 posts - Last post: 28 Jun

techairlines, how the heck did you make that logo. I need help with mine so what program did you use? Regardless can you point my ad to ...
x10hosting.com/forums/link.../123757-link-exchange-my-website-2.html
Get more discussion results

#another signature tag
i am giving free sponsorship every month
can u give adds to my site http://snipped Edited by Livewire - don't link to ...
x10hosting.com/.../130704-i-am-giving-free-sponsorship-every-month-2.html - Cached
#
Link Exchange with Entertainment related sites
2 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 16 Aug
Hi, I run www.igames.org.uk and would like to exchange links with sites ...
x10hosting.com/.../132345-link-exchange-entertainment-related-sites.html
Get more discussion results

#External link - you need more like this one
Tittbit - Worlds Simplest Disposable Email - Site Details
Title: Tittbit - Worlds Simplest Disposable Email. Description: Tittbit - Worlds Simplest Disposable Email - A Tittbit approach to safer registration. ...
tittbit.top20free.com/details/ - Cached

Of course lots of other web sites have references to tittbit.in but the backlinks are 'cloaked' behind javascript or a database (or just simply have the no-follow atribute) so Google will not use them to calculate ranking because they are not true links.

Last edited:

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
@cybrax

is the java script factor and database factor doesn't apply on yahoo?