Why is Vox always down??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimv8673

Reaction score
this is happening with a lot of regularity, can i be moved to a more stable server??

jimv8673

Reaction score
Update: I really do think that X10 is in trouble, Too many times with server issues, cutting content space. Anyone serious about having a reliable web host should move their siite as soon as the server is back up for 5 minutes this time. I know i will.

Reaction score
It's not "always down" though is it?

I've got a free hosting account. It's been down this morning for 3 hours and around 3 hours yesterday. Before that I can't remember the last time it was down, not unless I was just lucky enough not to have seen it at the time.

What do you expect for free webhosting?

I can vouch for the $6.95 / £4.40 a month for the the paid hosting. It is absolutely excellent and great support with any problems you may have.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
this is happening with a lot of regularity, can i be moved to a more stable server??
Sorry, but we cannot move users to other servers. We understand there are currently a few issues with Vox, and this is being worked on.

cutting content space
What? We offer unmetered hosting for free so users can use as much space as they wish - could you please clarify this?

Status
Not open for further replies.