Why my account is suspending

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawayra

Reaction score
Hi there,
(complaint regarding www.basirpur.com)
I am quite confused that a few mins before i was posting something in my main page blog and suddenly my account suspended and was asking to see control panel for reason, i loged in and saw that my account was suspended due to high ram/ processor or memory usage. I am quite confused that how this could happen.
Please assign some kind of limitation to my account which stops such activities to stop further suspensions on my account. I hate to continuesly watching my domain for all the time as i am not running much havier script rather than a wordpress blog on home page :frown:
This time i had un-suspended my account but cant do this every time as i have some busy schedules.
Please help.
Thanks

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you using a modification like gzip compression, or something else on your blog that may be using a lot of CPU?

sawayra

Reaction score
No never, I know that GZip compression consumes more CPU usage than any other process.
I think there is an bug in process controller/ limitation controller which disallows users to consumer more than the allowed processor usage.
Anyways i think a XML sitemap generator is causing this problem i had reduced the CPU usage to 4mb in that plugin but still faces the problem as before.
Please check whats the problem. Due to this i am completely unable to post new threads in my forum as by doing this my account suspends again and again.

sawayra

Reaction score
no answer found till now. I think you are doing some kind of upgradation or trying to fix this problem. Am i right?
Moreover the server downtime is increasing day by day. Whats going on? :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.