why suspended my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirvxyj

Reaction score
Today I found my account was suspended.My suspension reason code is 62759EEAEEB6.Could you tell me why?

nirvxyj

Reaction score
I just upload a random page for testing,because I can't visit my blog yeaterday , so how can i fix it?
And does it mean that i can only use English in my website?

Last edited:

nirvxyj

Reaction score
OK,I know, so i will unsuspend after I change all the language correct?

wolflock

Reaction score
Is there a particular reason that you an only do it in those 3 languages? Would be nice if there were more that were supported. I have many friends around the world who would probably support sites like this more if their languages were supported.

Regards
Wolflock

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, if you agree to translate your site into one of the 3 languages you will be un-suspended.

@wolflock the reason why is because we only have staff that speak those 3 languages as google translate does not always provide accurate translations it's hard for us to allow languages we don't understand. :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a particular reason that you an only do it in those 3 languages? Would be nice if there were more that were supported. I have many friends around the world who would probably support sites like this more if their languages were supported.

Regards
Wolflock

Other languages are -half- supported; x10 has no staff that know other languages besides English, Spanish, and French, so a translation must be provided to at least 1 of these languages.

The fine print here is if you do a translation properly to English (as of december 1st automated ones like google translate aren't allowed), you can have the language in pretty much any one you want. It just needs to have an English, Spanish, or French translation to go with it so it can be reviewed properly :)

Edit: And ninja'd by Hellsheep. Dangit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.