Why Suspended Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAndrex

Reaction score
Hi Forum,
I need to know why I suspended my site "andrexdeisgn.com".. I sure would not use anything nulled and warez. Please answer.
I speak Spanish and I don't know much about this, so could, you please respond in this language.
Thanks for everything.

P.D.: says this.. "Your Hosting Account is Suspended
Your Account Has Been Suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More Information Regarding this May Be viewed under the account management system on x10Hosting.com. "

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Could you please confirm the forum username linked to the account holding the domain andrexdesign.com. It is not the one you posted from.
Once you have done this, I can unsuspend your account. It has been suspended for inactivity.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Suspension is for inactivity. Please note that you are required to login to these forums at least once every 31 days to avoid such a suspension.

Also please note that the hosting account is NOT linked to the forum account you are posting from right now, only visits done with the attached forum account will count as being active. It is always best to visit the forums before you unsuspend yourself through your account panel, otherwise there's a small risk that the account will be checked and placed back into suspension before you get to the forums.

iAndrex

Reaction score
Thanks for replying, but I need to reactivate the account because I use now, and what you say I don't understand. Remember that I speak Spanish and understand little English.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The forum account attached to your hosting account is: virtualestereo29

You'll need to first login here at the forums with that forum account, next login to your account panel and request an unsuspension (or post back here from that forum account).
If I were to unsuspend you before you visit the forums with the linked forum account, you stand a high probability of having a suspended account again within a few hours as it would still come up as being inactive at a check.

jrfweb27

Reaction score
My hosting have suspended also, please enable service...

Thanks
:wink:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Why is everyone hijacking someone elses support ticket? Open your own if you are having troubles. It's too hard to take care of all the problems when user after user piles on in one thread.

The OP's issue has been solved, so this ticket is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.