Why ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no hosting account linked to the forum account you are posting from. Please use the proper forum account when requesting help so we can check on your account, we can't help otherwise.
If you prefer to use this forum account you can re-link this one with the hosting by logging into the portal and going to "Get Support" -> "Visit Forums". On the pop up you are presented with there you will see what forum account is currently linked as well as have the option to link it with an existing forum account (the one you post from now for instance).

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Obviously there's something in the database, since the forum works right now. If there truly wasn't anything in your database, the forums would not work.

If you refer to cPanel saying it contains 0.00mb I believe that is a setting that we opted to take out to reduce the stress on the server, if I'm not mistaken that size note is calculated and uses mySQL queries to do so.

If you refer to something else, please describe in more details what you mean by "there's no files in my database"?

Status
Not open for further replies.