Wii, Ps3, or Xbox360?

Which one do you like better?

• Total voters

SpoiledGoods

Reaction score
I'll stick with the PS3 (expenses and all) but the Wii mixed with a few drinks and good friends is always a blast.

spaceforce

Reaction score
To be honest I don't think you can compare consoles to the PC, because it will always be ahead. So instead I'm going to talk about the consoles.

Wii is a fad, I believe. It will not be able to keep producing original games with the limitations the Wii-remote brings, it very much restricts the game genres to sports and puzzle games.

Xbox 360 is good but it's lack on inbuilt HD-DVD capabilities really limits the console. Also, it's lacking free multiplayer, I wouldn't want to pay to play online. Lastly, it is also riddled with faults, most of which have not been fixed.

PS3 is the best. It comes with blue-ray, a huge advantage in regards to size of games and the fact it is the new upcoming format for DVD. It has free multiplayer and PlayStation Home will be a great feature when it's released in the future. In my opinion, it is the only console that will be able to stand the ultimate test: the test of time. Oh yeah, and it has no faults (unlike the 360).

soren121

Reaction score
Wii would like to play (the awesome, undefeated champion of video games) Super Mario Galaxy! :biggrin: