with out title

reyad.2.alsharafi20

Reaction score
what if x1ohosting support arabic language ?

and support in middle east !

I have arabic language and I will work with you free

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello. x10Hosting only permits websites and support to be in English, Spanish and French. If you are volunteering for Arabic support, then I'm afraid just one person won't be able to support an entire community; sorry

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You can still have the arabic language present if you translate it to english/spanish/french and have said translation easy to locate, keep that in mind.

theone48

Reaction score
Yes, as Dead-i and LiveWire point out, we don't support arabic language yet; but we do appreciate your generous offer to help. You are most welcome in case we have arabic speaking fellow members like yourself and would like to volunteer in helping translate in case they need help.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The problem isn't "lack of support", it's that with the high potential for abuse of services on a free hosting platform (copyright violation, hate mongering, fraud, and so forth) with little or no up-front risk to the account holder and no verifiable identification required, the content of the site must be verifiable. As you may be aware, machine translations are unreliable and often unable to translate some words or idioms at all. Staff here (and the volunteers who supplement that staff) can use a machine translation to verify a manual translation, but would not be able to monitor content in a language they cannot understand.

As for Arabic, which Arabic? Apart from Modern Standard Arabic (the "high language") and the Arabic of the Qur'an, the "Arabic-speaking" peoples speak a wide variety of very different languages. Egyptian Arabic is no more like Saudi Arabic than French is like Portuguese, so it's not just a matter of having an "Arabic guy" on staff. And what about all of the other languages that have a literate culture? Why Arabic and not Farsi or Urdu? Or Chinese (many languages, but the written versions are mutually understandable) or Hindi? The number of people required to look after all of this gets pretty big pretty fast.

Things are different on the paid plans (Premium and VPS) because the site owner has a financial stake in the deal and has a real name (or at least a payment history) associated with the account, so there is far less risk to the company.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
You are most welcome in case we have arabic speaking fellow members like yourself and would like to volunteer in helping translate in case they need help.
I'm not sure if this is permitted, since the forum rules state all posts must be in English, French or Spanish.

theone48

Reaction score
Well, it was just a thought. The guy wishes there was Arabic support and volunteered to help, and I understand the why's and why not's. It was still a generous offer nonetheless. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem we are able to avail of it.