Wordpress cannot write files anymore???

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0ldyy

Reaction score
It was just working, now all of sudden it stopped.

I try to install a plugin:
"Download failed. Failed to write request to temporary file."

I try to upload an image:
“1500worldmapframed.jpg” has failed to upload due to an error
Failed to write file to disk.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no hosting account attached to the forum account you are posting, the request needs to come from the proper forum account (applies to all types of support questions).

If you do not know what forum account is attached to the hosting you can see information, and if you wish change the linked forum account, if you login to the portal and go to "Get Support" -> "Visit Forums". This will provide you with information about currently linked forum account as well as give you an option to switch to another existing forum account

Optionally, we'd need to at least know the main domain for the account to be able to look anything up.

m0ldyy

Reaction score
Checked again to make sure I wasn't blocked for uploading too many files... still won't let me upload anything in wordpress/woocommerce.

Thinking about switching to magneto... maybe it's a woocommerce problem?

m0ldyy

Reaction score
Well I can't figure out the problem so my business is screwed for now...

So I decided to try out Magento.

Signed up for a new website and ran a Magento install in cpanel and now when I login to x10 with printdatlaf@gmail.com it says sign in successful and brings me to a dead page at this url: https://xo3.x10hosting.com:2083/login/

My homepage url is http://printdat.x10.mx/magento/

I get an error here as well:

"Internal Server Error"
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@printdat.x10.mx and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.27 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.27 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at printdat.x10.mx Port 80

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
xo3 was down. I see the default (unconfigured) Magento home page at your URL.

m0ldyy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info esselar, I really appreciate it.

Didn't know xo3 was down, but now it works.

Time for me to start working with magento to see if I can rebuild my business with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.