wordpress having issues with adding plugin or themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamersc

Reaction score
i keep getting this error:
An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems

i have researched it and tried everything that was from wordpress nothing worked. So i thought i would come here and see if anyone on here had this issue and got it fixed.

i am using the 4.4.2 version btw. i can't add no plug-ins nor themes. i am stuck with what gets installed.

gamersc

Reaction score
i am guessing the support died for this community. i been having this issue for a month. as it comes and goes.

gamersc

Reaction score
Hello,
I am requesting for support about a issue. i have already tried wordpress they can't seem to figure out why. so they asked me to find out from you guys.

seeing i been having this issue for about a month now. i can't really add any functions or themes to my wordpress site.

i am needing to figure out why I am having this issue.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Unfortunately, I'm struggling to find the cause the cause of this. We do not prevent outgoing connections to wordpress.org, so there should be no problems with updating plugins/themes, and I have seen no other reports of this.

To help debug this, is there any way of you getting a more detailed error? Enabling PHP error reporting might help with this.

Thank you,

gamersc

Reaction score
it just gives the error i pasted. it shows no error in php or such. just states "
An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems"

i have php error turned on when it gave me this, showed me nothing. i never had this issue before so i am not sure if its the hosting or if its wordpress.

i searched it up on google, and the wordpress support. all i get was check the host you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.