WordPress Themes and Plugins

crazyharp81602

Reaction score
I do know for certain that a lot of you guys do blogging on WordPress like I do, so I would like to ask you all, what are your favorite themes and plugins that you using for your blogs?

furtoosh

Reaction score
I did my own theme. I use the following plugins: Configurable Tag Cloud, Add To Any, and Akismet. Here is my blog.

kateblogs

Reaction score
At the moment I really like:
- Blogroll Page which lets you move your blogroll to it's own page - that's useful because mine was making the sidebar really long.
- Comment Luv, which calls in a link to the last post a commenter made on their own blog.
- Dagon Design Sitemap Generator, this creates an HTML sitemap you can add to a static page with a line of code.
- Google XML Sitemaps, creates an xml version of your sitemap readable by search engines.
- WordPress Database Back Up, automatically backs up the database and emails me a copy, this is good because I tend to forget.

I don't have a preference about themes. I'm using a ready made one at the moment, but only until I've had chance to finish my own.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Where can you get themes ported?

I like the Multiflex-2 (google it) theme but the earliest version I can find is Multiflex-3 for WordPress but I want the second version.

Anyone know where to get it made up - as I seriously can't!

Cheers

Martin

abcisaac

Reaction score
I'm currently using Pure 1.3. It's not my favorite, but it works the best with my site.

kkenny

Reaction score
Akismet, is probably the only plugin I use that stands out to me. It comes in the default package, and it's free pro anti spam software for your blog :D