World Internet Summit - In Toronto, Canada

arkad

Reaction score

http://worldinternetsummit.com/

Over 4 jam packed days this November, the world’s top internet
business experts will all assemble in Toronto Conference Centre for one special purpose…

...to make YOU an internet millionaire one year from now.

These internet millionaires will not only give you step by step
instructions to quickly and easily create your own internet business
from scratch, they’ll reveal how to profit from the next waves of opportunity
about to hit the web, and they’ll reveal their own fortune-building secrets
that could be worth tens of thousands of pounds to you, many of which
have never been revealed live to an audience before!

AND just to make it even easier for you, you’ll walk away
with US$20,997 worth of products you can start to sell
online the very next day.

The only question is…

Are YOU ready to be the
next internet millionaire?

And for a limited time you can bring a friend for FREE!
To qualify, Click HERE

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Reaction score
i heard someone made about 500,000 after he went to a summit like that

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am guessing you went? or are going if it has not already occurred......want to share what you learned if that is possible?

Hoobrum

Reaction score
those things are so stupid. I went to 1 once I got in for free because my friend had a presspass but they were charging like $600 to get in and people were paying through their nose for it. lot of people in there too.

all it is a whole bunch of these guys like John Chow type people who claim they're egurus at making money. People ask them questions and they stoke those guys egos. They show some really stupid presentations and they try to sell people all sorts of money making schemes. People eat it up too. One guy my friend interviewed said he had spent more then $30,000 on all sorts of stupid money making schemes. He said that he felt he was going to have success on the scheme he was looking at in the expo.

My friend interviewed him like a week after and the guy was going to have his house foreclosed on him. People are idiots sometimes.

arkad

Reaction score
Hoobrum
I agree with your statement that "People are idiots sometimes" ..

Spending that $30,000 only made the sales person richer!

The objective of going for a course as such is to learn and to APPLY what is taught .. I remember a wise saying:
"To know and NOT to do, is NOT to know"

I was once an idiot too .. fortunately I do not have a house to foresell :)

John Klyne
Thanks for inviting me to your group .. The event is over now .. but they a held very regularly .. the next will be in Australia .. March 2009 .. That link I've attached actually allows you to purchase an unlimited pass to all the World Internet Summit around the world (together with a lot of other goodies) .. It is just a pity that they did not hold any in Singapore ..

Zangetsu
I am not surprised .. there is a guy by the name of Frank Bauer who made something in that region .. you can see his video on Youtube ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q57ynCqZTlc

That's another of his video a year ago .. when he was still not too much of a "somebody" ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqkb87LRB20

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am about 30 minutes away from NYC In the USA, I would have attended, if I learned something it would all be worth it, but 30k...huh, I don't have that *something* a person who scams others has because if I did.... sorry to say...I would scam you and everyone else soo much.

the guys holding the rally are making money, congrats to them. : ) I congratulate them being such great salespeople.

My saying.....(not sure if it is relevant)
Remember....if you rob a bank or do something you can go to jail for, don't do it for a mere 1-20 million dollars...jail time is well long....

but if you do something for a couple billion or more....it is all worth it when you get away. Hehe. Yet another thing I might never try.