Worlds Worst Games (On Any Console)

deathball619

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Do you know any of the worlds worst game.If you do please post them.

P.S Please enter console as well:biggrin:

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Every Game on the XBOX360 (Besides GH and Rock Band ;) )

Joking :)

Seriously though, the worst game would have to Be either

Runescape or W.O.W for PC.

NESDungeon

Reaction score
Haha, the AVGN is awesome. Love his videos.

I'd have to go with Zool for the SNES.

I tried really, really hard to like that game ever since I was a kid. And I just can't do it.

The music is annoying, control is too loose, it's somewhat hard, and just a repetitive side-scroller.

Blockis2

Banned
Reaction score
Anyways,

I hate Gears of War. But I did like those chainsaw guns.

Hazirak

Reaction score
Try anything on PS1 or Atari.
I have to disagree, sir. Final Fantasy 7 is one of the best games I've ever played.

As for the worst, I'd have to say that Survivor game they put out on the PC several years back was pretty abysmal.

chisaku

Reaction score
Try anything on PS1 or Atari.

Awh... you just broke a little child's heart. PS1 has some of the world's best games in my opinion. Final Fantasy IX, Tekken 3, Spyro, Croc, Pacman...

*sniff* :happysad: I've got to dig up those games again... just because they're a little old doesn't mean that they're too bad... I don't look too close on graphics when it's the lovely PS1. Square and fair.

I wish people would dig up their Playstations... and play with them again. My old one works just fine! :biggrin: I still remember that day, when we went to buy our PS1. It was my first big step into the world of gaming.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Runescape, and some other stoopid MMORPGs like that. Otherwise, that's about it for me. the PlayStation 1 does have horrible graphics compared to today, but at the time it came out, it was a great step in video gaming and has some really fun games for it!

deathball619

Reaction score
I dont blame you guys Runescape is really crap and zezima(best runescape player)who does hew think he is and a crap game is grand theft auto london

pgames

Reaction score
For me, the pokemon games for gameboy. They're a waste of time.

Last edited:

D-MaN

Reaction score
Heh heh, "E.T." for the Atari is widely regarded as the wost game ever made. Google it, there's a plethora of links which detail the sad and abysmal failure.

There's almost a bit of infamy about the whole ordeal now.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Runescape and Pokémon. Pokémon because the games are boring, suck, and they get corruped easilly (these are all of the GameBoy Games, especially when you use GameSharks, that's how I bricked my Pikachu Yellow Version ages ago lol). Runescape's boring and the gameplay is sit there and watch yourself getting killed or you're unable to harvest wood because n00bs are all over the place chopping trees.

Last edited:

numberone

Reaction score
dragsters on ps1 is the worst game ive played but all those hardcore nerd games like WoW and Everquest look bad to.

swirly

Reaction score
OOOO worst game ever on 360: Apex. its horrible.