Worlds Worst Games (On Any Console)

jthomsonmain

Reaction score
The worst game I have ever played would have to be "Soldier Elite" for the computer. It was LONG, boring, and most of the levels were linear and repetitive (one part of the game consists of literally playing the same map over and over again). I think it scored about a 2/10 in IGN user ratings.

deathball619

Reaction score
I can't see how you could find pokemon bad. There may be a few glitches like finding Missingo and using gamesharks or ARs but thats the game owners fault. (no offence Smith6612) But what about the new pokemon games? I've played pokemon games (all except for gold and platinum) I may have used a gameshark a few times but they are good games.
Edit:
A new rubbish game is avatar

Last edited:

Domenico

Reaction score
Pokemon isn't a crappy game but it's the exact same game since 1996! Let me explain the story of every single colour version of pokemon. (the games that are a version colour not Pokemon Snap or something)

First you pick one of 3 pokemon form the newest additions that are either grass, fire or water, then you get a rival who you name a profanity and they pick the pokemon that has an advantage over the one you picked, then you go from town to town doing stuff until you're able to battle the gym leader. You thwart Team _____'s plans over and over. (For some reason the plans have to do with capturing or abusing pokemon. You'd thing that evil gangs wouldn't have anything to do with the animas inhabiting the world (so much).) No matter what you get eevee from talking to some guy and you get the ability to battle/trade a friend about half way though the game. At the end you battle your rival and the elite 4 or something close to that. You then spend the rest of your life trying to get and level up the rest of the pokemon.

Please someone tell me that in the newest Pokemon game that at least one of these things have changed.

Last edited:

scottnj

Reaction score
The only thing that has changed in the new one is that it is '3d' looking. But they still have the same storyline. It just got sooooooo old!

adamlinux

Reaction score
defiantly the free mmo game for the pc Rappelz, It was soo boring and repetative.:mad: