WP Site Still Won't Post Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrorb2

Reaction score
Problem started nearly a week ago where the wordpress site stopped publishing posts, no additional plugins have been installed since the problem started.

Posts are saved as drafts and will go no further.

Using the Backend Editor in Visual Composer to publish brings up a "Ooops, page not found" Error

Last edited:

TuxMay

Reaction score
So to confirm you have not installed anything new such as a theme or plugin or a new version of WordPress?
Have you checked your error_log? x10Hosting (or x10Premium) usually has an error log either in the cPanel or in the directory of the error.

tonynadi

Reaction score
Try to give more specific information regarding your error.
Provide a path. When you try to post, what errors show up beyond "Oops, page not found?"
Try publishing from wp-admin, and copy-paste the error that appears.

It is nearly impossible to troubleshoot something without specifics, and the more specifics, the better.

terrorb2

Reaction score
Have double checked all the plugins.

Still getting a 404 error when I try to make or preview a new post?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please could you provide me with the post that you are trying to submit? :)

Thank you,

terrorb2

Reaction score
How bizarre, I took the image gallery out of the post and it worked straight away -_-

Apologies guys but it works now...

tonynadi

Reaction score
There are some overly strong security protections on free hosting accounts (for obvious reasons).

I ran into an issue where including <script> tags in a post would cause the same issue.
If you want to include the gallery, you could always just do it on the code side with shortcodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.