WTF ! Suspended ?! Illegal ragnarok files ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomdonate98

Reaction score
What the hell ! I'm not using illegal files wht the **** ! check http://eathena.ws ! All are legal ! WTH x10hosting !

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Performing a recheck, please hold.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Re-Review complete. The server is being hosted in violation of our file hosting policy, and your IPB install is blatantly nulled.

Suspension re-instated, you will not be unsuspended for any reason -period-. I'd say thanks for using x10hosting, but you can't even bother to follow our TOS, so reap the whirlwind.

Edit: Forgot to note, you were actually right about eAthena - they did win a court case against Gravity, making the server legal. It's just a shame you were using us for File Hosting and had a nulled IPB on there too, cause otherwise you would've actually -gotten- your account back. But alas, sometimes during the search to see if the server is being hosted or if it has a purpose to the website in question, we find more than you wanted us to.

Last edited:

phantomdonate98

Reaction score
Hey, Sure thing. You can delete my nulled ipb. just get my webbhost back,

Anyways. I want to buy prime membership. But I'm currently using it for uploading image's
Just tell me if that is ok .

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The nulled vBulletin is a zero tolerance offense, which means the suspension is permanent.

You will not regain access to the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.