wtf, why was I suspended for inactivity when I logged in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

klinestudio75

Reaction score
Ok why the heck was I suspended I logged into the forum account via "Account" > Forum Account" earlier this month, this is ridiculous.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
Your status is currently active/unsuspended.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your suspension was placed on the 18th.
If you logged in after the suspension command was queued, but before it was actually executed it would seemingly look like you were suspended after logging into the forums (all commands are placed in a queue so it can be a little delay before they are actually executed, depending on priority of the command).

Try to make sure that you log in to the forums on day 30 and not wait until the last day (every 31 days is required), to ensure you do not miss the 31 day mark (would be measured as 31*24 hours in reality).

klinestudio75

Reaction score
Hi,
Your status is currently active/unsuspended.

I know, because I got it reactivated... Please read a little more closely as I put the suspension into the past tense.

Your suspension was placed on the 18th.
If you logged in after the suspension command was queued, but before it was actually executed it would seemingly look like you were suspended after logging into the forums (all commands are placed in a queue so it can be a little delay before they are actually executed, depending on priority of the command).

Try to make sure that you log in to the forums on day 30 and not wait until the last day (every 31 days is required), to ensure you do not miss the 31 day mark (would be measured as 31*24 hours in reality).

I didn't wait until the last day o_O, I had logged in before the 18th. somewhere between 14-16 I believe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.