www.exofire.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colodro

Reaction score
First, sorry if I'm not asking in the right category, or if the question has already been answered (alhough I searched for it)

I hosted a forum in www.exofire.net some months ago, but now everything seems to have been deleted.

The link is http://www.exofire.net/forums/?mforum=markadc

I don't know if this is related to the server move but please if you know what's going on with exofire forum hosting, let me know.

Thanks!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Colodro said:
First, sorry if I'm not asking in the right category, or if the question has already been answered (alhough I searched for it)

I hosted a forum in www.exofire.net some months ago, but now everything seems to have been deleted.

The link is http://www.exofire.net/forums/?mforum=markadc

I don't know if this is related to the server move but please if you know what's going on with exofire forum hosting, let me know.

Thanks!

Ya the files are missing...oops...somebody may have to recopy them or something idn????

Or better yet just set one up on your x10 Hosting Account. I will install one for 5 points, today only.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Not to say you are wrong ... but are you sure that is the correct address?

I use exofire as well ... ( or did ) and mine usually started with my sub-domain name ( example.exofire.com/blah ) ...

Do you happen to have your original account details when you signed up?

Chris Z

Reaction score
he probably just did forum hosting, not an actual webhosting thing :p

jaint

Reaction score
exofire offers free forum hosting alone, but its been neglected. Theirs even an exofire forum but its empty because everyone comes here.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I am the admin of Exofire and at the present we are having some problems with it. It might have to be redone. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have asked for help with projects over there but everyone is a bit busy with there own projects. I might have to redo it all.

(I am bigguy)

Last edited:

Colodro

Reaction score
Wow! I didn't expect so many answers!

As billybob bo buck says, I just did forum hosting, that's why the address is like that.

I am the admin of Exofire and at the present we are having some problems with it. It might have to be redone. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have asked for help with projects over there but everyone is a bit busy with there own projects. I might have to redo it all.

(I am bigguy)

OK, thanks, now I see what's wrong. It must be really hard to do it all over again on your own... Good luck!

By the way, will we recover our accounts as they were before? Or will we have to create new ones?

Thanks again to the people who replied ;)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If it is a complete redo then you will have to recreate your forums. If I'm able to salvage it then it won't be necessary to recreate as your old accounts will still be there. I am aware that there were problems with phpbb in the admin panel and I had attempted to fix that before it went down, however time was not on my side. I am sure this week sometime I will get to it. Again I am very sorry for any inconvenience to you or your members.

Chris Z

Reaction score
hey Geoff, if you want i could help you account manage or w/e, i know a little bit of PHP but not enough to be some big developer or anything...

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Geoff said:
If it is a complete redo then you will have to recreate your forums. If I'm able to salvage it then it won't be necessary to recreate as your old accounts will still be there. I am aware that there were problems with phpbb in the admin panel and I had attempted to fix that before it went down, however time was not on my side. I am sure this week sometime I will get to it. Again I am very sorry for any inconvenience to you or your members.

Didnt wyou ask me beofre...you nvr got back to me..let me go threw my PMs and find it...lolz.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I think I did get back to you. Maybe I missed your PM, I don't know.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Hopefully it gets repaired soon.

I have some friends that saw that x10 offered forum hosting, and I said the company was the best. When they said it wasn't operational ... I found this thread.

Wish I knew something to be helpful. :)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I'm not to bad with modifying code but the problem is that I'm not that good with phpbb edits. It sounds wierd but I can edit SMF no problem. I have even packed a couple modificatoins for it. phpbb is just terribly coded if you want MHO.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Geoff said:
I'm not to bad with modifying code but the problem is that I'm not that good with phpbb edits. It sounds wierd but I can edit SMF no problem. I have even packed a couple modificatoins for it. phpbb is just terribly coded if you want MHO.

LOLZ i did oops ill still do it if you need me to...lolz.i sent like 20 PMz....

MSN: brandon@customcf.com
AIM: blrules4life

Ive been waiting for a while.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
@ billybob bo buck: Thats great to hear. Wow now theres alot of people that want to help. :)

powersports

Reaction score
Geoff said:

(I am bigguy)

Well, I hope you guys have alot of luck, because I need my powersports.exofire.net site asap, I am starting a new school sport and this website is very important to it's success... I'm lhsps and my new domain should be powersports.exofire.net but it doesn't seem to be working at all...

Thanks for all your hard work...

Status
Not open for further replies.