www.exofire.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

millu

Reaction score
geoff any news about the forums? i'm from untitled gaming you tried to fix our phbb crash. Thx for the free forum

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I remember you. exofire is half way back up. I.m not sure about the forums but I dont think so. I have to get the ip's pointing the right direction and then everything should be back online. I think. If not then there is alot of work to do. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Geoff said:
I remember you. exofire is half way back up. I.m not sure about the forums but I dont think so. I have to get the ip's pointing the right direction and then everything should be back online. I think. If not then there is alot of work to do. Sorry for any inconvenience.

No worries, Geoff. Most of us realize how hard of work the staff ( A.C's / Developers / Admins ) are working to get this place back up and operational.
Just get ol' Scotty in Engineering to boost more power to the engines and we should be just fine. :lol:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Maybe if he were here he could give ME a boost with exofire, lol. We'll get it I have to wait for the support forums to come back up and then were all good to start workin on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.