X05 Doesn't Seem To Be Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekper

Reaction score
So over at my website on derek-perry.com (derekperry.x10.mx) the lack of page availability is disturbing and saddening.
I attempt to log on to the cpanel or my ftp and neither are functional. (All forms of contact with X05 are nonexistent and just not working.)

So I don't know. It may be an issue with X05, but I'd love for it to be resolved.
Thank you x10!
You're by far the best web hoster there is.

Last edited:

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
If you have one (1) working free-hosting account - TOS says that is all you can have

cmokx10b

Reaction score
I can not login to my account and see my webside:
" attempt to xo5.x10hosting.com was rejected. The website may be down " :(

I hope it will be fixed soon. x10hosting server is the best. And I never have problems with login like this one.

caftpx10

Reaction score
As @bdistler said, you can't have more than one account. Xo2 doesn't seem to have any issues at the moment so that should be the one you should use.

cmokx10b

Reaction score
caftpx10
I HAVE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT!!!! I register my ONLY ONE account yesterday !!! And today is NOT working!!!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HALP ME and FIX IT !!!!

TNX.

caftpx10

Reaction score
caftpx10
I HAVE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT!!!! I register my ONLY ONE account yesterday !!! And today is NOT working!!!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HALP ME and FIX IT !!!!

TNX.
You've said that there are two websites each from different servers. Because of this, it is unclear if you have two accounts or one of them isn't yours.
EDIT: Just looked at the OP username and yours. My previous reply wasn't pointing towards you.

Last edited:

derekper

Reaction score
If you have one (1) working free-hosting account - TOS says that is all you can have
Yeah, the apaperspoon site was a temporary situation. I needed to use new details that the old one didn't have. I'll be deleting the site as soon as I get everything switched over to X05. That's actually what I was doing as X05 "broke". I hope they don't get mad at me for the time being. ;~;

derekper

Reaction score
*UPDATE*
For all of you noting the issue with my two accounts; I have deleted the old one.
Yay for following the TOS! ;) I'm legal. Woo!

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
You've said that there are two websites each from different servers. Because of this, it is unclear if you have two accounts or one of them isn't yours.
He did not say that - it was the OP that has two (or more) accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.