x05hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalfarm

Reaction score
hmm ..I wonder If you guys at x10 are realated in ant way to this free webhosting website (x05hosting).
Very similar in terms of forum and name!

n4tec

Reaction score
i have tried to search but i have only found x1hosting, x2hosting, x3hosting , x4hosting , x6hosting and x10hosting..

Richard

Reaction score
Its a bit more then that "Ericsson" used to be on this forum untill he dissapared that is.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah what? Also how would x10 be related when x10 is a way better host than them?

Maurice

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Yeah what? Also how would x10 be related when x10 is a way better host than them?

Because maybe it's a second site of x10. :ermm: :noexpress

Conor

Reaction score
Its not related to us. It looks as though Ericsson bit the whole site......hmmmmm...what to do about this..

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Looks like the same layout also, like when you would apply it has all the same child boards as here.

dsfreak

Reaction score
Hmmmm..... also, if Corey happens to own the cool lil x design, then he should sue. Odd, that site does look, EXACTLY like this site. Cough, Corey, go copyright the design of this site, then make money by sueing them! lol. maybe, but, I think ericcson just thought he would make his own lil "half-x10" site :)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
dsfreak said:
Hmmmm..... also, if Corey happens to own the cool lil x design, then he should sue. Odd, that site does look, EXACTLY like this site. Cough, Corey, go copyright the design of this site, then make money by sueing them! lol. maybe, but, I think ericcson just thought he would make his own lil "half-x10" site :)
The design is a template that Corey bought. So he cant copyright it.

Conor

Reaction score
But he may want to put some restrictions and copyrights on names and such.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah and then noblody would be able to copy it....man I wonder why he left this host and went to another...

RollerC

Reaction score
Its one thing to have the same template, but its another to have the same look, same boards, same package names...basically the same name

DotCom

Reaction score
Looks as thought he took and copied this board, the little twit. But, It looks like he has few people and post. Guess he can't clone us.........:grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.