x05hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4tec

Reaction score
DotCom said:
Looks as thought he took and copied this board, the little twit. But, It looks like he has few people and post. Guess he can't clone us.........:grin:

he tried and failed..

i have just noticed these..
[ARG:3 UNDEFINED] spiders)

are those fake permanent spider or what the number doesnot go up or down?

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Also I saw there hosting packages and they suck even more that ours! We have to put a text link and ad on the Corprate or whatever it is called, then 1 for advance (size of our corrprate), and 1 ad 254x somthing for the crappyest! Man that is a cheap place!

Maurice

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Also I saw there hosting packages and they suck even more that ours! We have to put a text link and ad on the Corprate or whatever it is called, then 1 for advance (size of our corrprate), and 1 ad 254x somthing for the crappyest! Man that is a cheap place!

Err? Could you rephrase that one for a second, cause I don't understand it :blink:

N

Nathan

ademonicbaby said:
MicrotechXP said:

Err? Could you rephrase that one for a second, cause I don't understand it :blink:

You have a point. I think he said...they have 254 ads? :pinch:

Articz

Reaction score

WTF??

i think he meant that the two top band packages have to have the same size banner on then whereas here the middle package has a half banner and the corp. package has a full banner (468x60)

digitalfarm

Reaction score
I was jus pointing a strange website or a similar website.
Now i get warning......I was not spamming

Last edited:
N

Nathan

digitalfarm said:
I was jus pointing a strange website or a similar website.
Now i get warning......I was not spamming

Your warning was removed by the warner, I suspect. You don't have a warn level.

komodolinux

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting thread. i just hate people who copy too much. its cheap and boring. he/she should at least change some stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.