x10: Getting Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentor

Reaction score
I haven't received a Welcome e-mail to create an account. When you have a minute could you check on this. Thank you. az.x10hosting.com signed up 9/24/07

I didn't receive a reply or help to this post. I spent a looonnggg time reading the forum to find the answer.
If you did not receive an email to set up your account
Click this link: http://x10hosting.com/hosting/resendconfirmation
Once I clicked on this link, the email came immediately! I had previously passionately waited a week for this email to come.

Everything else has gone very smoothly. I am very satisfied with your service.
Thank you very much Corey.

P.S. I also posted under Suggestions on 10/6/07 to add this info and a little more to this Sticky post. I felt it would be beneficial to others.

dennismay

Reaction score
Hi - I appear to have uploaded my web page to ftp address may.x10hosting.com but it still shows the original default page. what am i doing wrong - is the ftp addr correct? a hard refresh doesn't help!

geekz

Reaction score
try delete file index.* first at hosting.. then upload your main page(index.*) ;)

mazlix

Reaction score
I'm having trouble linking my accounts. It claims that this username "mazlix" doesn't exist

Xemnas

Reaction score
Great work Corey, it's about time we laid down the law on all the idiots who keep wasting everyone's time by posting about problems with a service which actually happen to be updates for that service. Great work! =)

jsobeck

Reaction score
To all: this still isn't a support thread. If you need help, please post in the proper place so the staff can better help you.

arun_cse01

Reaction score
hi have loaded my web page using webdisk but when i look through my url its showing only the ads of your hosting service what should i do now.. other wise i have to wait till my pages are reviewed . then until which time reply me soon
Edit:
i have done my webdesining i have saved it too when i come to upload to my webpage it doesn't seem to be uploaded what can i do

Last edited:

gobbo

Reaction score
I did what it says below in FAQ's but I still don't get my site to come up but instead I get the following

please help

Index of /

Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_mono/1.2.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at costablanca.x10hosting.com Port 80

{Q} I uploaded my site but I still see the Welcome default page.
{A} Delete the index.html file in your public_html folder, it is the default page and is not needed.[/quote]

mike2008

Reaction score
Hi,
dont know that is the right group to post the question, but will try it here.
I just got a account, a couple of days ago.
So i tried today to import a database via phpadmin, but I dont work.

Are there still issues about it?

Please help me to get started with a little stupid database.

thx

Mike

Jesse

Reaction score
Try Importing the database today? maybe the mysql was offline that day.

mike2008

Reaction score
well, dont think so. Server status seems to be ok.
If I try to make a table in my new database is says:

Error
MySQL said:

The table name is empty!

I also saw in the phpadmin, that there are no
No Privileges
But I use the wizard to create the privileges,

So dont know have a clue what is going on?

Thx for any help

velluzah

Reaction score
umm....
I find this very confusing, nowhere is told how to login to cPanel.
It always says:
Login Attempt Failed!

[velluzor]
[*********]

Could you help? I am not any kind of computer expert. I have tried all things said on forums. Just same results...
:wtf:

So please, help...

[Added later: and now I have even more problems; it says:
An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue.

and plz help!]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.