x10: Getting Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppmbpp

Reaction score
hi im new here and would like to take this time to say hi to everyone.

ADSMP

Reaction score
I would also like to thank all the staff at x10Hosting for an awesome service!

Thanks guys!

argonius

Reaction score
You can find index.html file in Your /public_html folder. Replace this file with Yours, and put all of Your web files in this folder. I hope this is helpful. :cool:

musjamal

Reaction score
hello ..... I just sign up but I can't login to cpanal by my username & password

ryoRevolution

Reaction score
Hello,
I decided to sign up for the Development Hosting Plan today after reading the following topic which contained valuable information regarding your uptime for your paid servers and the plan detais.

http://forums.x10hosting.com/pre-signup-questions/55102-can-i-pay.html

http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/27021-promotional-development-package.html

I have signed up and authorized the payment of the invoice through PayPal.

Since I'm new here and am not coming from a free hosting account I don't have a CPanel name. Will one be assigned to me automatically or is it something I will be able to choose? If it's of my choosing, I'd like it to be same as my forum name: ryoRevolution

Also what kind of time-frame should I expect before the account will be activiated so that I can plan the move & dns updates from my existing domain? And will I receive an Email telling me when the account is activated, the settings to use for FTP, SMTP, etc?

thanks

conchear

Reaction score
Hello!

I have created a page with dreamweaver. I don't know how to publish it onto my exofire.net site. I get an error message 404 url not found. I'm sure I did everything wrong. Is there a thread where online publishing is explained step by step? I think i need the version for dummies.
thank you!

Mathews2010

Reaction score
Wow this is Really Successful
Edit:
Thanks for x10! I really Appreciate it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.