x10 hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

updatedoffers.com66

Reaction score
I was wanting to know why my free hosting account that I applied for is still inactive. When I went to my website I got this page.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Seems like it was a temporary problem.Its now loading fine.Flush your DNS,clear cache and try again

updatedoffers.com66

Reaction score
I wasnt talking about gptoffers.x10.bz - that one goes to a index of page

I added my own domain name - updatedoffers.com - this one has the problem...I go to it and get a 500 internal server error page.

Can you please check on this for me and give me the proper information on what I have to do in order to get this website back up and running.

thank you

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you have any .htaccess in updatedoffers.com's directory. ? If yes double check the contents of .htaccess

updatedoffers.com66

Reaction score
ok thanks...updatedoffers.com is back up and running, but I have another question ?

I can receive emails but when i try to reply back it won't send...that's in squirrel mail...

roundcube says this - DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED! Unable to connect to the database! Please contact your server-administrator.

horde says this - A fatal error has occurred DB Error: connect failed Details have been logged for the administrator.

Can you please explain what the problem may be I am having...or how it can be resolved...thank you

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

We're aware that horde and roundcube currently fail, it is not only for your account.

Was unaware that squirrel won't let you send though, do you get any error when you try to send the e-mail? If so please paste the complete error message.

updatedoffers.com66

Reaction score
no...it doesnt give an error...after i hit the send button it goes back to the screen i was on before i sent message.

im on - https://stoli.x10hosting.com:2096/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/webmail.php - then i go to compose, write and then hit send...then it goes back to inbox.

Seems like it should say your message has been sent or something like that but it don't.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

find out anything yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.