X10 is bad......

tittat

Reaction score
X10 is bad,nobody can really say it.X10 is really great.So i am now thinking of moving my account to one of the x10's paid plans(Developer package).

1)Can someone please give me a feed back of Developer's package?

2)I have no enough money in my paypal account.:nuts:Can some one please tell me on how to add money on my paypal account without any credit card,if i am from India.

Daniel S

Reaction score
For you first question: I am using the development package and it has plenty of disk space and bandwidth for my needs and the uptime of the server I am on (skyy.x10) is at least 99%. (It is properly more like 99.99%). Plus the package comes with extra cpanel options such as ssh access and custom error pages.

For your second question may be you could use a company that pays to your PayPal account for placing ads on your site.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I'm also seriously considering upgrading to the Development package. It's so cheap it'll be silly not to.

camirrakiu

Reaction score
When i'd read the subject i'd say: 'wtfh! x10 is great!'.

well, when id read that you say i said: "oh yeah, x10 is really GREAT".

greetings.
Camirrakiu++

dwd2000

Reaction score
2)I have no enough money in my paypal account.:nuts:Can some one please tell me on how to add money on my paypal account without any credit card,if i am from India.

If you have internet access to your bank account, you should be able to transfer money to your PayPal account that way. Go to PayPal for more info. The waiting time is rather long, so plan ahead.

Chetz

Reaction score
lol i guess its just a way of attracting attention to the thread.

I recently signed up and am on Ciroc now, (never heard of skyy before)

Main reason I signed up was more space, pretty cheap, and hosted on a paid server so faster, and more stable.

Using Paypal, you may have to ask Paypal India about sending them a check.

kkenny

Reaction score
If you have internet access to your bank account, you should be able to transfer money to your PayPal account that way. Go to PayPal for more info. The waiting time is rather long, so plan ahead.

I'm not sure, but India may also have something such as pre paid cards (the ones that have money in them) and you can just buy one from the store and pop it into your paypal account. works every time for me. :)