x10 Radio - Now hiring DJ's!

Jordan C

Reaction score
Yes, thats right. x10 Radio, x10 Hosting's online radio station is looking for new DJ's.

If you:
- Have a wide range of music
- Have a microphone (not always needed, but might be handy to have)
- Be able to use a ShoutCast compatible program (eg: ShoutCast WinAmp plugin, or Nicecast for Mac)

It would be helpful if you could be broadcasting for long amounts of time, or in a time-zone that is different from the other DJ's.

Contact me if you wish to become a DJ, and we will sort things out. Feel free to ask any questions here.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What exactly does a dj do? I've never been able to see because it won't load on firefox.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Yeah. And a little talking (only if they want).

I believe Christopher is working on an all new player, based in flash, so it should work for everyone.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Do you get paid or not? I'm interested :D

I believe its just volunteer. There is no pay for doing it. Just the enjoyment of doing it.

im interested...what kind of music would the DJ play?

Whatever music you have. As you would be the DJ, so its whatever music suits your taste.

gto286

Reaction score
sure sounds good to me. i'm interested. i dj already once a week at another place
i have a wide variety of tunes a-z at well..... alot i say many gigs... from 1950 - 2008

mr g william

Reaction score
I interested in working as a dj for free of course I have had past experiance with a internet radio called Wadio
I also have tools needed

Jordan C

Reaction score
Hi, Sure. We can make you a DJ. Anyone who wishes to be one, just PM me, and I can get you all setup.

Also, try and get all your friends to listen, as well as promoting it on other forums/chat rooms, etc.

mr g william, I have PMed you.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
x10 Radio is back online. This topic is still valid. PM me or Jordan with your application and we'll see what we can do!