*!*!*x10 v3*!*!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

graphix-invasion

Reaction score
It's now June . . . Why don't you stop posting times that you can't meet? Nobody minds if it takes a while. They do mind when they expect it to be out and it's not.

dest581

Reaction score
It's now June . . . Why don't you stop posting times that you can't meet? Nobody minds if it takes a while. They do mind when they expect it to be out and it's not.

People set goals to attempt to complete something by that time.

People miss goals because they didn't.

Life goes on. ;)

This is a free service on the internet. I have seen twice as much effort go into this site than on all the other free hosts I've used combined. Give them a break, let them work on it as long as they need.

batistablr

Reaction score
X10 Hosting V3 will be released May 1st, lol; well everything always gets delayed. that's tech for you. haha :thefinger

Alecto

Reaction score
they said May 1st, but did they say what year? if they realese this year, they might be early?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, buying a house kind of set things back. A lot more to do than I originally thought. Most of the features of v3 are done and are either in testing or just need a few small tweaks. I won't say a 'release time' as things come up and I'm not sure if we'll make it.

Soon ;)

-Corey

t2t2t

Reaction score
Sorry, buying a house kind of set things back. A lot more to do than I originally thought. Most of the features of v3 are done and are either in testing or just need a few small tweaks. I won't say a 'release time' as things come up and I'm not sure if we'll make it.

Soon ;)

-Corey

We're releasing v3 to staff today to test everything. Depending how that goes we should be releasing it soon.

-Corey

I somehow think Soon for Corey means ~Infinity + 1 second

Last edited:

yahia

Reaction score
You shouldn't have announced a date for that.
Now the most important is that you know everyone's waiting, and that you are working on it.

I don't care whether you'll have the job done an hour after this or in four months, just do it right.

mikel2k3

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with the current x10, so as far as im concernded, no rush :)

All that is happening is making something great, even greater. So as long when its released there are minimal bugs, problems etc its all good

Status
Not open for further replies.