michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Here are something I enjoy about volunteering for x10 Hosting
1. Meeting new users
2. Learning new Things
3. Answering Questions on discord

It's been a awesome ride and I'm enjoying this. I would like the volunteer to have more tools to help our users . hope is to get more volunteer from all user the world . Thank you for letting me be a part of your team

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
users have to with us for a week or more . and have some basic skills .ie able to work with new members the best way you can . Work well with admins and staff. can use discord .

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Are there incentives to bring a volunteer? Requirements?
We would approach users that show they are able to and willing to help out by answering other users questions here at the forums or at discord.
A general knowledge on how our free hosting operates is needed, this means you would need to have been with us for some time as well as having a good general knowledge on how to troubleshoot website issues.

Free hosting support is community driven, so anyone can answer questions of other users.

The only difference between the community users and official volunteers is that the latter does have some extra tools to look some things up in the system. Currently there's not really any incentives given to these volunteers (Community Support), but there may be some perks, such as extras added to the free hosting package, for these positions at a later time.