x10Hosting Double Everything Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafuzzer

Reaction score
Cool, One problem for me is that my E-Mail Address does not seem to work...

Any Ideas?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you ordered the 1 yr inactivity add-on, your order will be activated today. I'm still testing everything, I don't want you to order and get suspended ;).

Thanks for everyone's patience while I get all the bugs out!

I saw some questions when signing up about using an existing account. Please create a new BILLING account when signing up, you will then be asked for your current cPanel name.

-Corey

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you ordered the 1 yr inactivity add-on, your order will be activated today. I'm still testing everything, I don't want you to order and get suspended ;).

Thanks for everyone's patience while I get all the bugs out!

I saw some questions when signing up about using an existing account. Please create a new BILLING account when signing up, you will then be asked for your current cPanel name.

-Corey

ok. I didn't order the timer so I wait some more

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll check into yours right now Vigge

supajason

Reaction score
question if i double mine would if be possible to have another account?(split my double account into to free accounts?)

because im starting a site on jasoned and would like to keep things apart?

so really im asking for another account? i will probably double them both aswell?

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey, is it usuall that it only doubles once first and I need to wait more for the next?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Haven't gotten my server move nor upgrade yet. Is there a ADLESS thing for 5 bucks for 1 year?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Vigge, what plan were you on? I'm showing AdvancedDoublex2 right now for you.

Derek, we stopped moving accounts between servers quite some time ago. Please read the stickies in the upgrade section on moving between servers. Once you're all set with your account please open a ticket in the clients section and I will approve your order.

-Corey

Aerophin

Reaction score
One question: will this offer actually make money for x10hosting, or is it a really generous promo?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Vigge, what plan were you on? I'm showing AdvancedDoublex2 right now for you.

Derek, we stopped moving accounts between servers quite some time ago. Please read the stickies in the upgrade section on moving between servers. Once you're all set with your account please open a ticket in the clients section and I will approve your order.

-Corey

it says
AdvancedDoubleAll2I am on corporate... So I should have 180 GB bandwidth and 10 GB space + the other things

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Aerophin: We're testing it out currently to see how many people are interested, what kind of additional load on the servers we'll have, etc... So we are only offering it for a month right now to gather data. We're still working on the bugs, they should be resolved before we send this offer in the newsletter next week.

Vigge: I'll fix it now.

supajason

Reaction score
question if i double mine would if be possible to have another account?(split my double account into to free accounts?)

because im starting a site on jasoned and would like to keep things apart?

so really im asking for another account? i will probably double them both aswell?

blanked?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Aerophin: We're testing it out currently to see how many people are interested, what kind of additional load on the servers we'll have, etc... So we are only offering it for a month right now to gather data. We're still working on the bugs, they should be resolved before we send this offer in the newsletter next week.

Vigge: I'll fix it now.

Thank you! :)

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Is VOX a new server or is it one of the old ones renamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.