x10Hosting Double Everything Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityeyes

Reaction score
Done and done. Double upgraded even though I don't necessarily need it. Beautiful for when I do though. Also I had some troubles with my SQL databases creating a random empty database that was pushing me over the limit so at least I don't have to worry about that anymore.

cityeyes

Reaction score
Whoo it went through! This is incredible. Just last week while I was uploading photos to my site I was worrying about what I'd have to end up doing to keep my site running and functional in the future. So excited this came along when it did.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Please note, if you are on Vox\Stoli and purchased any of the double upgrades they will be applied once the server transfer is done (Should be today).

If I try to apply the upgrade during the transfer it may mess things up :). Thanks for your patience!

-Corey

Sanosuke

Reaction score
Please note, if you are on Vox\Stoli and purchased any of the double upgrades they will be applied once the server transfer is done (Should be today).

If I try to apply the upgrade during the transfer it may mess things up :). Thanks for your patience!

-Corey

That's terrific. I purchased it yesterday. I can't wait. :happysad:

ut3mods

Reaction score

-Corey

Thanks for the info. I was just about to ask why mine wasn't active yet :p

kylemcis

Reaction score
OK. So yesterday I went and bought double-space. After the purchase went through and all I realized I still had enough cash on hand to get another double-space and the don't login to the fourms for a year addon too. So I purchased that seperate from the first one. Now, I checked and it only applied once (300 MB grew to 600MB). I don't know if the second addon is applied yet or not. Am I just losing it and my computer is being an a-hole, or did something go wrong? :biggrin:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
OK. So yesterday I went and bought double-space. After the purchase went through and all I realized I still had enough cash on hand to get another double-space and the don't login to the fourms for a year addon too. So I purchased that seperate from the first one. Now, I checked and it only applied once (300 MB grew to 600MB). I don't know if the second addon is applied yet or not. Am I just losing it and my computer is being an a-hole, or did something go wrong? :biggrin:

Check now, it should be applied.

E40World

Reaction score
I tried to sign up for this offer, I got as far as placing the email and password for existing customers, and my contact email address I used to sign up for my account nore my cPanel email works for this. What email and pass do I use?

Or am I looked at as a new customer because I have never applied for any of these offers?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I tried to sign up for this offer, I got as far as placing the email and password for existing customers, and my contact email address I used to sign up for my account nore my cPanel email works for this. What email and pass do I use?

Or am I looked at as a new customer because I have never applied for any of these offers?

New Customer. Since the system uses a different program than for the hosting services you initially signed up for.

LHVWB

Reaction score
It should take about 24 hours at most. Please post back if you have waited any longer as there may be some issues.

Chris73

Reaction score
Sahil3x1 i have upgraded your account and answered your client ticket about the domain.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Sorry to be a nuisance Chris, but I have the same problem, My order from about 26 hours ago still hasn't been completed.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I will look into it. I just noticed his this morning when i browsing through.

Chris73

Reaction score
Verbsite your account should be all taken care of now. All accounts in this thread should be taken care with the exception of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.