X10Hosting forum

chanh.ong25

Reaction score
I know this might be in the wrong place to post this but I have no access to X10Hosting forum where this thread should go.

I can't view anything in X10Hosting forum.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

mob.at.law63

Reaction score
My account get suspended daily for not logging into the forum?

My account get suspended daily for not logging into the forum? I should not have to login here every day. They make it hard enough to find. Geeze

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: My account get suspended daily for not logging into the forum?

My account get suspended daily for not logging into the forum? I should not have to login here every day. They make it hard enough to find. Geeze

Please don't disturb sleeping threads.

You don't have to log into the forum every day -- once every 31 days will do it. That much is stated right up front when you sign on for an account here. But if you try to clear your inactivity suspension before logging into the forum, your account will just be entered back into the suspension queue. You need to log into the forum first (and your suspension will probably clear itself at that point).

And you never have to post here if you don't want to. As for the forum being difficult to find, it's linked from your account panel, so no, it's not difficult to find at all.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to log into the forum first (and your suspension will probably clear itself at that point).
That is incorrect, they still need to request the unsuspension from their account panel.

theone48

Reaction score
Re: My account get suspended daily for not logging into the forum?

Like everything, it takes getting used to, that's all. Best of luck!