x10hosting is the best that i can find!

nimmh

Reaction score
the fact it is
x10hosting is fast!
x10hosting is stable!
x10hosting is one you can feel like home on forums!

why is x10hosting called x10hosting??

Cynical

Reaction score
Nobody really knows the origin of x10's name, it just sounds cool. Plus it's pretty easy to make a logo for :p.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Depends what server you are on, some have been up for 50+ days. Absolut just had some issues so the uptime on that is shot for the month ;)

ryoko126

Reaction score
I want to thank Corey for the response to my thread and explaining things to me. It was quite quick and I feel alot better about things now.

ryoko126

Reaction score
*tilts head* I don't really follow what you're talking about... Oh well, not that it matters I guess. I got an answer and I'm happy.

furtoosh

Reaction score
I believe this is the only friendly Webhosting service I have ever known. I like it :)

curt15

Reaction score
Its the best one that Ive seen. There maybe hicups, but the service is free. They give you a lot of control of what you do, everything is the best ive seen and ive seen a lot.

Effine

Reaction score
Super, after making tons of wesbites i finally feel that my current one is most professional [no ads] and thanks to x10hosting for that. the only catch being that i have to sign in once in two weeks to the forums (?) but even the forum is warm and welcoming...

murtazahh

Reaction score
x10s free hosting is compareable to the most expensive hosters. their free services are amazing. I hvae had to change free hosts time and time again. ive only had one slight hiccup with x10, and would hope i am never let down by them. also is it possible to donate to x10. if possible i would like to and i think that donation link should be on the home page

ndsgames

Reaction score
I wouldn't even mind an email reminding us to donate every once in a while, it's easy to forget.

apaulson

Reaction score
Yes x10 is amazing webhost, I really like the control panel and you guys support php and database so you are the best

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
So far it has been the fastest most reliable (server issues aside) and best of

all the Support system that is undefeatable!

dweng

Reaction score
Its true X10hosting IS the best. other hosting deals are outrageously expensive and has much less tools, for example although 110mb hosting gives you a heck lot of disk space but thats all that they ever will give you, unless you pay like over 100 US dollars to unlock everything that x10hosting has for like free! Keep up the great job X10!

Adam01

Reaction score
X10 is the best, im staying with this site, its the nearest thing to actual managing your own server (appart from having one). Freewebs is **** compared to X10, same with all those other "web hosting" sites. The only problem with X10, is that it's not very much known. After a year of hosting on other sites, I finally came accross X10.

X10 4 Life!