x10hosting is the best that i can find!

CruveMX

Reaction score
Yeh , it's the best hosting ! With hosting packages to choose from , and top-of-the-line server, 24/7 and 99.9% uptime , it's one of the best I could find .

danish999

Reaction score
Yes its the best hosting coz i tried severall webhosting such as pinghoster and they delete accounts without any reason

chrguico

Reaction score
Yeah I really like this site. Its really fast and reliable. I'm thinking of upgrading my account soon. :D

logisticaintegrada

Reaction score
10000% agree, x10hosting is the best and more stable, especially those things are all presented in a very simplified...

hiii_memo

Reaction score
Yeh , it's the best hosting ! With hosting packages to choose from , and top-of-the-line server, 24/7 and 99.9% uptime , it's one of the best I could find .

:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

yes

2pacshakurchannel

Reaction score
Yes, this hosting service is definetly great! Want to thank all the staff members and people who make this possible. You guys are doing great work! :biggrin:

dbrincat65

Reaction score
10hosting, however is terrible to navigate and understand and i wonder how could someone possible think that the layout and format of it, was a good idea?

ParallelLogic

Reaction score
I'm glad I did my research when I chose a web hosting service. I've been quite content with the services provided by this site for the past two years

The roman numeral argument is odd but makes sense for the x10 name. I'd be inclined to believe it is a modestly subtle advertising technique, to say your company is "times 10 hosting" (x10 hosting) sounds impressive in and of itself.

andrewgjo

Reaction score
I must say, I agree completely with the thread title. I originally had free hosting, and then upgraded to a vps shortly after. I've been very pleased with the speed of the support team, and I'm glad I found x10hosting.

shant93

Reaction score
Seriously, I have never seen such friendly and quick help on support forums, even in smaller communities.

icslindia

Reaction score
Brilliant Hsoting Ever !

You will get very fast activity on your threads by the Support staff and administrators.

Best services provided ever !

Keep it up ! :cool:

brianjkimball

Reaction score
yah know ,,, we should "creatye" a myth of how its x10
like x = a math unknown and "10 in decimal"
or
there are 10 types of people in the world,
the "ones" that do "and" the "ones" who do "not" understand binary

"not" & "and" are logic functions ,, so make a t-shirt logic diagram for it?!

x10 is 5 less than the x15 air plane?

Kinight40

Reaction score
x10 Is by far the friendliest, most amusing, caring free webhosting service I have seen in my 3 or 4 years of webhosting and server managing. The only downside is the back and forth regarding downtime. Back in the day when x10 didn't do all this, it was just the best! And it still is the best!! :D Keep it up x10!