X10hosting number one!!

lgcable88

Reaction score
- Follow my opinion " X10hosting is number one in the world. How about you???:eek::tongue:
Please! visit my site test speed. I think very fast, stable, very good service. I spend free hosting that was so good, pay money better than free.8)
http://nguyenminhquang.org

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
It's great to hear people appreciate the services x10Hosting offer - thank you! :biggrin:

markhere

Reaction score
Server offline for days now no site to speak of. support ticket in limbo. Every so called upgrade causes calamity with websites. Could not agree with no 1 in the world. Works well when it works but not at the moment.

netstat12387

Reaction score
Yes x10 is number one.

Thanks for the opportunity to get it done.

Just a little something I am adding today.
I got an email stating my account was suspended yesterday, three hours after the receipt of the email I logged into

the portal and then also posted the above thank you.
My account was suspended anyway. Now for the good part...A link was provided to un-suspend immediately and I:smile: did what
was asked and was immediately un-suspended...

Once again x10 I must say thank you. You are all still the greatest.

websxten12

Reaction score
Sometimes you just have to have fun.........

"Oh freddled gruntbuggly, thy micturations are to me As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"