not alex mac
- Reaction score
With two short weeks left until Halloween we have decided to organize a pumpkin decorating competition.
How it Works
Decorate a pumpkin and upload a photograph of it to this thread. The judging will be by the x10 support team/community advocates. We will be judging based on creativity and uniqueness. We will list the top 10 submissions. The two users of the top pumpkins (although this may be increased if the competition proves popular) will receive a prize.
- Your entry must be on a pumpkin (you can use a gourd or squash if you are unable to obtain a pumpkin)
- Decorate your pumpkin however you want - carved, painted, dressed up, etc. (bonus points for x10-related)
- You must not digitally edit or produce your photo
- You can submit as many pumpkins as you want
- You must include a piece of paper with your username in each photo submitted
- You can submit pumpkins by uploading the image and replying to this thread
- All entries must be submitted on or before October the 29th, and will be announced on the 30th
Any users who breaks these rules will be disqualified.
The top winner will receive a free Illuminated upgrade to their hosting account for five years.
See here for more information about the Illuminated account.
Second place will receive a free .com/.net/.org domain, courtesy of Neil.
If the competition proves popular, more prizes may be added.
Winner has been announced, please see here.
UPDATE 18/10: Added domain.