x10Hosting WhatPulse Team

F

Fahad

I want to revive the x10Hosting WhatPulse team! It's been idle for years!
Every body download and install whatpulse. Make an account, and join the team called x10hosting.com. The password is 123.
WhatPulse is a program that counts how many times you push buttons on the keyboard, how many times you press the mouse buttons, and how far you move your mouse in miles. It does all of this in the background, without bothering you, or recording what you type. On the WhatPulse user page or team page, stats such as keypresses per minute are displayed.

Together we can make the top ten.

Last edited by a moderator:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
It's a program that counts how many key presses and mouse clicks you make and how far you move your mouse (It does not log key presses).

F

Fahad

Sorry, I really should have made this clear.
I'll edit the main post.
TechAsh or compwhizzi: Sticky this please?

Mitch

Reaction score
I signed up and i am now installed the program. I will try to get x10 at the top. But we will need more members for it.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I joined for the heck of it, there is not much use for it. Were are going to run everyone to the ground!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Finally the password! I tried bruteforcing it for 30 mins now! lawl.

I would sticky it because it's a team of x10. But that's my personal opinion ;).

Anyone feel like cheating, sitting one day and clicking on nothing? lawl. j/k

Last edited:

Repneiras

Reaction score
I just signed up, it's pretty interesting. Although now when I scroll down, I just repeatedly press the arrow keys instead of holding down the keys.

-Repneiras ;)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I just signed up, it's pretty interesting. Although now when I scroll down, I just repeatedly press the arrow keys instead of holding down the keys.

-Repneiras ;)

Lol nice idea, I may drag out the scrollwheel from my mouse then haha

Sohail

Reaction score
I'm sure loads of other people are cheating anyway, we'll never catch up xD

GTKILLA

Reaction score
I've pushed buttons on my keyboard like over a million times. :eek: Im probably gonna download this :D
Edit:
Uh How do I join the x10hosting team?
Edit: Nevermind I found it :shifty:
btw i signedup as GT-X10

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, they probably download autoclickers then leave them on while they go to work or sleep :O

-Repneiras ;)

They got an anti-cheat team ;). And the program only counts the keyboard and the mouse. I tried with auto-clickers, does not work

Mitch

Reaction score
They got an anti-cheat team ;). And the program only counts the keyboard and the mouse. I tried with auto-clickers, does not work
i think cheating isn't possible in the newest version. (i hope)