x10's earning potential

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow. I just noticed something. There are almost 300,000 members of this forum, if everybody on here bought the smallest package for one year, which is $4.95 a month:

300000 * $4.95 * 12 months = $17,820,000 yr!

(If you wanna get exact: 291811 * $4.95 * 12 months = $17,333,573.40 yr!)

This gives all the more reason to appreciate what x10 is doing for us! :D

Thank you x10!

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yea, it's true, math can show us how much money x10 can be making. hehe...

But according to what I beleive...1/15 of the users on x10 are paid, and have at least 4.95 payments month after month...so 1/15 of 300000 = 20,000 users who pay...which means... 20k times 4.95 times, ... = 99,000.00 A MONTH! times 12 = $ 1,188,000.00 A YEAR!

I do not think he 1/15 of the members =paid anyways so....lets just say 1 of 100 members...

300,000 divided by 100 = 3000 users paid times 4.95 = 14,850.00 a month...times 12 months = $ 178.200.00 THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY! .

..but lets say there are only 1 of 300 members really useing paid....you know what...why would I do the math, I know x10 makes money...It is a business. And businesses, do make money! ... :)

Last edited:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Haha. :p

I was just trying to show what a sacrifice they make for their members :).

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Wow. I just noticed something. There are almost 300,000 members of this forum, if everybody on here bought the smallest package for one year, which is $4.95 a month:

300000 * $4.95 * 12 months = $17,820,000 yr!

(If you wanna get exact: 291811 * $4.95 * 12 months = $17,333,573.40 yr!)

This gives all the more reason to appreciate what x10 is doing for us! :D

Thank you x10!

I don't know if your "Thank you x10!" was sarcastic or not, seeing as the topic of your post was how x10Hosting makes an incredibly large amount of money. However, you should keep in mind that although x10Hosting may make millions a year, it still costs a massive amount to keep the servers up and running, and maintaining top quality performance in all the servers. Also, Corey's spent countless nights fixing problems that may arise.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
adamparkzer said:
I don't know if your "Thank you x10!" was sarcastic or not
It was sincere :). I was saying thank you for choosing not to take that amount of money and provide free service :D.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
It was sincere :). I was saying thank you for choosing not to take that amount of money and provide free service :D.

Oooh, I get it now.

Yes, I agree - the quality of service for the free hosting isn't that far behind the paid hosting. Of course, you get a lot more features with paid hosting now, including the recent upgrade to unmetered disk space and bandwidth.

black-rain-ninja

Reaction score
Indeed ! I'm going to be moving my site over to the 4.95 service soon mainly because of the great up-time on those servers as well as the unmetered disk space and bandwidth !

I've only done a small amount of what I plan on doing to my site and already used up 100+ MB of space.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know if your "Thank you x10!" was sarcastic or not, seeing as the topic of your post was how x10Hosting makes an incredibly large amount of money. However, you should keep in mind that although x10Hosting may make millions a year, it still costs a massive amount to keep the servers up and running, and maintaining top quality performance in all the servers. Also, Corey's spent countless nights fixing problems that may arise.

Not just Corey does all nighters.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yea that is true, there are soo many staff members that spend tons of time on x10 everyone reading this,

THANKYOU ALL for helping to make x10 work! for me, it's just the way I want it to be.

Last edited:

aulrone

Reaction score
That's a lot of money. i think it's time for me to create a hosting package site. ;)

Site's with potential don't come free though. It takes dedication and hard work.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, the x10 team is definitely very committed and dedicated to providing amazing free and paid service. :D

I've never saw a host as great as this before. I'm very happy here. Once my sites need more resources, I will be upgrading to paid hosting.