(x12) WordPress PHP/MySQL issues

tvstrms

Reaction score
I'm on the x12 server and it appears today that my site data has returned. However, on my main site, benzj.tk, when I load the page I receive this error message from my WordPress installation:

"Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress."

I loaded an info.php file into the site and despite both mysql and mysqli being enabled in the PHP selector, the mysqli extension section does not appear. According to some online research, this issue can arise with server modifications and new installs (such as, perhaps, the recovery from these server issues), and the solution seems to require corrections to things I wouldn't have access to as an end-user. I have tried unchecking and rechecking the mysql and mysqli extensions a few times but the issue persists. What is causing the problem in this case, and can it be rectified?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
A few users with the same issue has found out that if you switch php version and then back it usually does the trick, just as an information if anyone else runs into this.

The issue stems from the tool that makes it possible to change version in the first place. I have sorted this for you.

ygweblog

Reaction score
A few users with the same issue has found out that if you switch php version and then back it usually does the trick, just as an information if anyone else runs into this.

The issue stems from the tool that makes it possible to change version in the first place. I have sorted this for you.

Thanks. This worked for me. I switched to 7.4.