x12.x10hosting.com offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ou7l4w1

Reaction score
I attempted to login today with hopes of backing up all my stuff and getting some issues worked out on my invoice software and I can't login to direct admin. So I then try pinging x12.x10hosting.com, no response... Any ideas??

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
too many login attempts will just get your IP blocked.
all i can suggest is wait for them to finish the migration process.
or ask staff to see if you were already blocked.

ou7l4w1

Reaction score
This is apparently what has happened because I tried it from my phone and it logs in. I can login to the account but as soon as I click "Open Cpanel" I get errors.
in!
upload_2020-1-4_14-53-45.png upload_2020-1-4_14-57-5.png

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your IP was indeed blocked.

Please note that for support inquiries you should use the forum account that is attached to your hosting, which would be the same as the username as seen in your screenshot, that makes it easier for us to see what server you are on for instance.

ou7l4w1

Reaction score
Yes it was. This is the only forum account that I have. We had some issues a few years back and the easiest solution that admins could come up with was to create this one. Its the same email as my account on the host side.

Your IP was indeed blocked.

Please note that for support inquiries you should use the forum account that is attached to your hosting, which would be the same as the username as seen in your screenshot, that makes it easier for us to see what server you are on for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.